What is action learning?
Action learning is a process which involves working on real challenges, using the knowledge and skills of a small group of people combined with skilled questioning, to re-interpret old and familiar concepts and produce fresh ideas.
Action learning gives you;
- A simple yet powerful tool for personal and professional development
- The opportunity to work on real problems and implement solutions – management development which is learning by doing
- A powerful way for leaders to learn from other leaders
Manar Associates has developed a Management Development programme based on the principles of Action Learning entitled ‘Action Management‘. This programme was developed because we understand that people learn very effectively from and with each other, as distinguished from highly formal academic approaches to learning.
The programme covers the following modules:
- Developing personal leadership
- How to develop goal focus
- How do you know you are performing?
- Problem-analysis and decision making
- Using data and information: how to make your case and influence people
- Leading change
- Managing change
- Managing time and prioritising actions
- Communicating to lead
- Understanding and developing your teams
- People and procedures
- Recruiting to succeed
- Benefits of regular performance appraisals
Please contact us to find out more information about how your managers could benefit from a selection of, or all the modules outlined above.
Thanks to support from the Skills Service you may be eligible for up to 50% funding towards the cost of the programme.
Contact Manar Associates today on 07817 649 883 or email@example.com